NOTICE AND COOKIES POLICY
INFORMATION TO THE USER
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. All information collected through cookies helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are subject to improvement.
In any case the cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
According to the entity that manages it
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose
- Cookies analysis: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website, in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Technical cookies: These cookies are necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. These are dedicated, among other things, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the Internet user to access the website with certain characteristics depending on the language, browser type, geographical location, etc.
Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will serve to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
Here are the companies that use analytics and advertising cookies on the Website:
|PURPOSE OF COOKIE
|Google Analytics Cookies. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web. It also calculates when a session has ended, the user’s origin, and keywords.
|Doubleclick is used to manage third-party cookies. These cookies are used to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to the user. The ads viewed by the users of the website are served by a small selection of suppliers, including Invitemedia, Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display and Unanimis.
|Advertising We use Google AdWords cookies to provide users of relevant products that may be of interest to people who have visited the web before.
|SERVER NAME FROM WHICH PURPOSE IS SENDED
|OWN / THIRD PARTIES
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the website services offered in it change. However, occasionally, during this update it may be that the list does not already include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with purposes identical to those registered in this list.
How to disable cookies:
All browsers allow changes to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Then, you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer(http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox(http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- In the upper part of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome(http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
- In the configuration menu, select the option “preferences”.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain features and full functionality of the Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies on mobile devices:
As happens in computer browsers, the browsers of mobile devices allow changes to the options or privacy settings to disable or eliminate cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
IN THE SPANISH WAY , we never store the personal data of our users, with the exception of the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services that we put at your disposal or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest.
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Updated on August 29, 2018
We are the first boutique agency for Spanish courses in Spain. That means that we will do everything within our means and beyond to find you the best experience possible, the Spanish course you need, in the best destination for you, and in the most amazing accommodations that fit your budget.
© 2018 The Spanish Way.
Avda. Secundino Zuazo 67, 1ºA 28055-Madrid